Friday, February 3, 2012

Good Night SMS

One day i may die without saying good bye to U.
But i will never forget to say thank you,
Because you hold the most loveliest part in my life
Good Night


"S.L.E.E.P"
S-Say thanks to the god.
L-Lying on the bed.
E- Eyes closed slowly
E-End of the day.
P-Plan for the next day.
'G00D NIGHT'


Night doesn't become beautiful with
star studded sky & full moon,
It becomes beautiful when u go to sleep
and
let stars & moon admire ur innocence..
Good Night



Night is Silent,
Night is Beautiful,
Night is Calm,
Night is Quiet..
But
Night is not complete
Without Wishing U
Good night.
Sweet dreams!.


 
 Now, Birds R Silent.
Buterflies R Hanging..
Sun Is Sleeping
Moon Is Watching U, Sshhhhhhhh..
Its Time 2 Sleep,Close Ur Eyes..
Sweet Dreams..


Night Is A Theater
Dream
Is A
Movie
...
God
Is The
Director,
Nature
Is The
Producer
U R
The Hero
"Enjoy"
The Night With Sweet Dreams...:-)





. ' 12 ' .
9 !/ 3
' . 6 . '
. ' 12 ' .
9 !_ 3
' . 6 . '
. ' 12 ' .
9 _! 3
' . 6 . '
still awake?
Time to sleep,
GOOD NITE
+
SLEEP TIGHT
+
SWEET DREAMZ!!!

 

Treat each day as your last...
one day you will be right. :-)
Good Night. :-)

 

"I dont have time 2 hate people who hate me..
Because,
I'm too busy in loving people who love me!"
Good Night!



 MOON
has come to color
your dreams,
STARS
to make them
musical and my
SMS
to give you warm
and Peaceful Sleep.
Good Night...
Sweet Dreams..!




Being ur friend is my gift.
Missing U is my bad luck.
Disturbing U with SMS is my way of thinking u.
but keeping our friendship is my aim.!
Good Night




Dnt use yo blanket just thnk abt my love it wil warm u ,
dnt use pillow just thnk abt my handz it will trap yo hd ,
dnt cloz yo mouth i will be d kissing u all night
Good Night, I Love you



Just go outside
Or
See through your window
How pleasant scene it is
Just look @ moon & Stars,
Feel the cool wind
They all are here to
Greet u a sweet night



  yaad aati hai to jara kho lete hai.
Ansu aankho se utar aya to ro lete h.
neend to nhi aati aankho me lekin aap
sapno me ayange is liye so lete hai
good night



 Welcome 2
Radio Bed FM
Dis Is Dj Bedsheet
Hngin Out Wis Dj Pilow
4 Nw I'l Play U A Song
Intilted
SleepTyt Dozn Ov
Swit Drimz 4m d Album
Gudnite
Njoy d Song

 

G. Go 2 Bed
O. Off d Lights
O. Out O Tension
D. Dreams Come
N. Nice Sleep
I. Ignore Worries
G. Get Up Early
H. Have A Nice Day
T. Thank God Always

 

 If u feel little bored,little sick,little sad,all lost,
U know whats wrong?
U r suffering from lack of Vitamin ME
Good Night



 One evening i will come 2 ur room
lock the door, turn off the lights, join u in bed
Ill come closer 2 u, my lips near ur face
And Ill shout, Have a gr8 night!!!



 A shining ANGEL stands beside your silky bed,
Calling ur nice Name so softly,
Throwing flowers on U
And saying Good Night & Sweet Dreams.


 

When my arms cant reach people
who r close to my heart,
I always hug them with my prayers.
May God grant u
what ur heart desires n keep u happy..
Good Night


 Art of living:
First of all,dont make friends.
if made,dont go close to them.
if gone,dont like them.
if liked,then plz.. dont leave them.
Good Night, sweet dreams...



 WELCOME TO "GOOD NIGHT RESTAURANT"
Menu:
*Warm Pillow
*Hot blanket
*Soft Bed
*Sweet Dreams
*Sound Sleep
Have A great visit;-)

(SMS From http://sms4smile.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment