Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine day


Valentine Gift

On Valentine’s Day,
I’m thinking about
the special ways
you have made my life better,
the little things,
the not-so-little things...
your kindness,
the way you always listen
and pay attention to me.
You make my world
brighter and richer.
You’re a gift to me,
and I thank you
for being you.

By Joanna Fuchs

Lots of people are looking for Valentine wishes to send as greeting card poetry to everyone they like, but free Valentines Day poems that apply to lots of different people are hard to find. This free Valentine poem can be sent to all those people who are important to you. This Valentines Day verse is a Valentine saying that was meant to be put on a Valentine card as a special Valentine message.

Essential Valentine

On Valentine’s Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives--
The very special few.

Without them, skies would turn to gray;
Things wouldn’t be the same;
Life wouldn’t be as colorful;
It would be a duller game.

And when I contemplate that group--
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you;
You’re essential, Valentine!

By Joanna Fuchs

When people are looking for Valentine greeting card sayings, short Valentine's Day poems, especially rhyming poems, are popular. This rhyming Valentine poem has wide application.

Valentine Reason

Valentine’s Day gives me a reason
to express the feelings
I think about but don’t say
about people who enrich my life
in unique and meaningful ways.
You are this kind of special person.
When I think of you,
my thoughts are warm, and fond,
and filled with admiration.
I feel blessed to know you.
May your Valentine’s Day
be filled with the love and respect you deserve.

By Joanna Fuchs

Valentines Day poems can use a familiar rhyme, as this cute Valentines day poem does, for a short greeting card message.

Roses Are Red...

Roses are red; daisies are white;
Valentine, you make every day a delight.
Violets are blue; daffodils are yellow;
Valentine, you make my heart jiggle like Jello!

By Joanna Fuchs

Valentines Day poems should fit on a card. This short Valentines Day poem will go on even the smallest greeting card. It's a Valentines Day rhyme.

Terrific Person

Hey you--you're often on my mind;
You’re a terrific person, one of a kind.
I’m sending this poem, because I want to say
I’m thinking of you on Valentine’s Day!

By Joanna Fuchs

Valentines Day poems can be in free verse; that is, they don’t rhyme. This Valentines Day poem compares the recipient to beauty and comfort. This Happy Valentines Day poem, when used as a greeting card verse, is sure to please.

Top of the List

On Valentine’s Day,
when I think of the people
I care about and value,
you are at the top of the list.
Like a rainbow
glistening through the rain,
like a glowing green spring
after a cold gray winter,
you are a joy and a delight.
Like a good book, a cozy fire,
or a cup of cocoa (with marshmallows),
you are a comfort to me.
I appreciate you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

By Joanna Fuchs

Usually, Valentine verse is general, but some Valentine's Day sayings can be customized to fit your recipient. This free Valentine's Day poem can be changed to fit the person to whom you are sending it. In this free Valentine poetry, you can change "special" to "important." In this Valentine message, you can change "exceptional" to "good-hearted" or "generous" or "giving" or "extraordinary" or "remarkable. In this Valentine verse, you can use "like" or "love" instead of "respect" or "admire." You can change "I" to "we." As you make these changes, you make this Valentine's Day poetry your own. This is a Valentine rhyme.

Special Valentine

Special people are on my mind
Each year on Valentine’s Day,
The exceptional ones who mean to me
More than I can say.

I respect you and admire you,
And I just want you to know
You’ve made a difference in my life
And I want to tell you so.

By Joanna Fuchs

This short Valentine rhyme is a simple Valentine poem perfect for a Valentine message to be used as a greeting card saying.

Glad to Know You

On Valentine’s Day, the day of affection,
Our thoughts quickly turn in your direction.
This Valentine poem is meant to show you
How very glad we are to know you!

By Joanna Fuchs

Valentine’s Day poems should make the recipient feel good, as this Valentine’s Day poem does. It's meant to be greeting card poetry.

Valentine Gem

Valentine, you are a gem;
You fill my life with joy and pleasure;
With all you give and all you do,
You’re a very special treasure.

I really like the person you are;
You’re a class act, in every way;
I care about you, and I hope you have
A very happy Valentine’s Day!

By Joanna Fuchs


(Poem copy From :http://www.poemsource.com/valentine-poems.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment